Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently had to have my front bumper replaced. A couple of days later I noticed that wire that connects to my driver side fog light was disconnected. I went to reconnect and notice that the fog lights looked different. It looks like they switched out my fog lights. These say Blazer 99, I'm like wtf. I'll be at the bodyshop f
iorst thing Monday morning.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I just recently had to have my front bumper replaced. A couple of days later I noticed that wire that connects to my driver side fog light was disconnected. I went to reconnect and notice that the fog lights looked different. It looks like they switched out my fog lights. These say Blazer 99, I'm like wtf. I'll be at the bodyshop f
iorst thing Monday morning.
Do the plugs match? Do they look bad? Sounds like they might have took a cheap route.

Can you post pics? I think the Escalade fog lights are roughly $20 more per light.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Thats interesting to hear what happened. What happened that you had to replace your bumper? Why not put your fog lights back into the new bumper? I would be doing the same thing, knocking on their door first thing Monday morning.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was involved in a collision, thats why I had to have bumper replaced. The lights were fine and had no need of replacement. To be honest I would probably never had notice if it wasn't for that cord hanging down unconnected. The main reason I had decided to go to an actual Cadillac dealership's bodyshop was to avoid stuff like this.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Blazer is the manufacturer of the driving/fog lights, at least they were in the 02-06's :)
I can confirm that to be true - not that anyone questions you hcvone! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts