Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
My god! We find one and then they all start coming out of the woodwork!

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Tell me about it. 2 years = nothing. 1 month = like 4 or 5. I'd snatch em all if i could.

This is not Sage Green. I believe its Loden Green.

:rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Was at the local bone yard today and saw a sage green w/green interior '85 Riviera. It actually looked pretty nice. Why do I bring this up?. I have no 'flippin idea. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Was at the local bone yard today and saw a sage green w/green interior '85 Riviera. It actually looked pretty nice. Why do I bring this up?. I have no 'flippin idea. :thumbsup:
Any interchangable interior parts with a Cadillac? What part of Florida are you in?

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
No interchangeable parts with yours Tim, atleast none of the body panels.

D

·
0 Posts
No interchangeable parts with yours Tim, atleast none of the body panels.
Had a nice and complete interior though. The overall feel of the car was very Cadillac like when sitting in it. Car was actually in excellent shape, must have had mechanical failure.

D

·
0 Posts
Any interchangable interior parts with a Cadillac? What part of Florida are you in?
I'd bet you can use the seats and other miscellaneous bits and pieces. I'm friegin pissed too, I finally found a nice tan leather interior for my Caddy (that I searched far and wide to find) but now I dont have the Caddy!. The Junkyard is called LKQ and its in Clearwater.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forums, Jim! What kind of Cadillac do you have? We're all anxious to see it posted on the "Post a pic of your RWD Caddy" thread at the top of this forum.

Greg

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The coupe is Aspen Green, a lighter color, just as rare though.

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
Does anyone know any good websites to find 1975-76 fleetwoods specifically around california/nevada/arizona?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts