Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Woundering if ya'll could do me a favor. Next time your bang'n around under the car, could you grab some measurments off the front sway bar for me? I'm looking for the length between both mounting holes and the depth from the mounting holes to the bend in the bar. I'm courios if they are at all close to mine so I can mount an Impala bar on there. This thing rides nice but the whole drag'n side mirrors is geting a bit on my nerves. Thanks. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
96 FWB
399 Posts
Hey Shawn,

I was underneath the '95 FWB yesterday and noticed it's darn near impossible to get a tape directly from hole to hole considering all the rest of the frame and driveline interferences. I would have to rig up a double right angle square caliper contraption with untrustworthy results. I see G.R.A.I.L at the monthly meet next Sat. and I'll ask if anyone has a B/D/F front bar off the car for more reliable measurements.

BTW, the hole-to-bend part of the bar is slightly angled outboard of perfectly perpendicular with the center section of bar, - I'll get that distance with the tape laid right on the bar as well as with the tape pivoted outboard and perpendicular to the imaginary centerline of the two frame bushings.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts