Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
3,340 Posts
There is a picture on here of someone doing this with a wagon. They put the Gen 3 front end on it and it looked like it was made that way. Very nice and likely very expensive.

Reactions: silversport

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
14,181 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon*Luxury 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium
2,997 Posts
I do appreciate that you remember where many of the earlier complaints are and help people here...seriously...I enjoy re-remembering these issues should something similar befall my cars or people I know...

Bill

Reactions: Long

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You need lots of money, time, and fabrication skill. With that, anything is possible.
Maaan like how much money

There is a picture on here of someone doing this with a wagon. They put the Gen 3 front end on it and it looked like it was made that way. Very nice and likely very expensive.
Yeah I seen that. I’m looking to do. Since I don’t have a v8 Inwas going to put the VSport grill on

·
Administrator
'05 CTS-V
8,810 Posts
Maaan like how much money
Beats me. Find a shop near you that is willing and able to do all of the stuff that the guy who posted that other thread talked about, then get a quote from that shop. Then double it to account for all of the unforeseen things that are going to come up.

·
Registered
2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon*Luxury 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium
2,997 Posts
just know going in you want to change the front end of a newer generation car that has little in common with the generation car you have currently...lack of commonality usually means some fabrication along with the parts to bring it all together...

good luck with your choice,

Bill

·
Banned
2013 Cadillac CTS Premium, 3.6L LFX, AWD
431 Posts
My friend, owns THE body shop around here, said The paint cost alone between the major colors for these model years could be well over a thousand for a blend on the entire front. (Not just the panels) Try coats = 💸💸💸
It would be a sweet project on the wagon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts