Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Escalade-EXT-2004-Cadillac-EXT-AWD-Customized-22-Chromes-Navigation_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6148QQihZ002QQitemZ120146459976QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Just wondering what you guys think.. it gave me some ideas for my truck.. Its called the White Diamond Edition or whatever.. The things I like are:

1. Painted to match exterior mirrors
2. White woodgrain interior
3. Spoiler
4. Fender inserts im 50/50 on

Basically I think I like everything but the hood and the fender things.. What do you guys think.. I like the idea of having the white inside but something just feels off.. like its missing something

Also not sure if anyone can tell from the pics but is tht just the stock pieces painted or is that something custom that you have to have done.. id be nervous just painting everything as alot of that stuff gets touched everyday in my car so i would think i would run into alot of chipping..

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
There's a local Cadillac dealership around here that does it and sell's them like that. I have seen that truck and another one that was a regular Lade just like it. The pics do the woodtrim no justice. It looks awesome in person, but it also looks very girly also. Tom much sparkles in it.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade
92 Posts
boombotz who is the caddy dealer that sells them like that i would like to try and get them emblems from them

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Any good body shop can do the interior wood (plastic) painting, I have several wax customers that have had their 02's to 06's done, some look nice and some, well let me just say it's not me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts