Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was gonna go to a local car show today but ended up playing sand voleyball at a bar instead LOL So i wasted my morning detailing the car and figured I would at least take pictures of it so since you all know im the biggest pic whore ever thought i would share

·
Premium Member
16 Phantom Gray V, 14 Silver Coast Metallic CTS4
1,360 Posts
Car looks extremely sharp Brent. Never really get tired of looking at the pics.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car looks extremely sharp Brent. Never really get tired of looking at the pics.
thanks you.. some times i wonder if people just get annoyed with me posting thread after thread of pics of my car haha :)

but me either i wish everyone here would post tons of pics of their cars like i do :D

·
Registered
41,009 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
i wish everyone here would post tons of pics of their cars like i do :D
^+1, poast away

:drool:
looks great! makes me really want to get a set of GC's

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I decided to go to the local car show (Sat.) Good thing I did or I would have missed seeing this. (nevermind the Porsche Carrera GT behind it)

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
317 Posts
How the hell do you get away with the tint? I got popped 2 weeks after getting it installed.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How the hell do you get away with the tint? I got popped 2 weeks after getting it installed.
Its town by town .... my town is fine but two town over the cops are a-holes. Also i dont drive my car in the rain or winter so i can roll the windows down 80% of the time :D

also its only 35% so if i open the sunroof its not that dark

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
You have always had what I considered to be the most beautiful V on the forum. Everything about it is perfection. I hate the murdered look, especially on black Vs, and your car contrasts perfectly. All the lenses are right. The clear fogs, the black side markers, the tinted tails (not black, which are gross on any V), the white reverse for contrast. Usually not a fan of the SW spoiler, but it sits so nicely on your car and completes the look. And finished off with the perfect stance, nice tips, gunmetal-ish wheels (not black, thank God), a nice shade for tint, and a touch of color with the calipers and center caps. I mean, you already know how awesome your V is, but you definitely deserve praise on the car.

So sexy.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have always had what I considered to be the most beautiful V on the forum. Everything about it is perfection. I hate the murdered look, especially on black Vs, and your car contrasts perfectly. All the lenses are right. The clear fogs, the black side markers, the tinted tails (not black, which are gross on any V), the white reverse for contrast. Usually not a fan of the SW spoiler, but it sits so nicely on your car and completes the look. And finished off with the perfect stance, nice tips, gunmetal-ish wheels (not black, thank God), a nice shade for tint, and a touch of color with the calipers and center caps. I mean, you already know how awesome your V is, but you definitely deserve praise on the car.

So sexy.
Wow I like my car more now after hearing that LOL Thankyou!

reminds me of this commercial

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
I think if there were a line to be crossed with being excessive, a $1.5M Bugatti crossed it. At a blazing 2.5s 0-60 and 254mph. Goodness.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Not a threadjack, just glad I decided to go to the car show. Odds are I will never see a Veyron in person again, much less one I could sit in.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
i must do H&R's immediately.... ugh

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, K&N, Borla, short throw w/ Holden knob, hotchkis
906 Posts
:word:

nice tinted tail lights. Which way you go, film or spray? you ever get tagged for the darkened tails? Also, clear fogs are nice STS with ambers tinted? Do you have to remove the facia to change out the side markers?

just fulla questions.. Tried to ask a lot at V-day III but was pretty busy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts