Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it alright to put those superwhite bulbs in the Sevilles and Eldos? I don't want to burn out my wiring.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What brand did you buy? I heard that the APC ones were good. I am going to need, high, low, and fog right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was looking at getting the Sylvania's but if the APC's are better....

Also, check out the Phillips HiVisibility. I heard you can get them at K-Mart when they are available.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm running Sylvania Silverstars, and the light is very white and a bit brighter.

Burnt wiring wont happen if you run the stock wattage. That doesn't neccesarily mean that higher wattage will burn your wiring though..

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just put some xenons in and they don't really provide much light. They are 55 watt, is that too low a wattage?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will that hurt anything? Blinding oncomming traffic? Isn't my Caddy looking good more important than the safty of others?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yaemish said:
Will that hurt anything? Blinding oncomming traffic? Isn't my Caddy looking good more important than the safty of others?
The reason I'm unsure of its blinding effect is because I'm not sure if it is the bulb or the housing that aims the highbeams higher.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you are looking for quality get piaa lights...9006 for low beam and 9005 for high beam...this goes for most cars. Piaa are mostly d.o.t. approved. The catera is h7 for both low and high beam.

If you want brighter applications apc lights, and eurolights can be bought at higher wattage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
onecad