Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone chipped their 2002-2006 Escalade's? Whats the power & torque increase? Any better MPG? How much did you guys pay?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I used the Preditor and then LS1 Edit on my 03', better fuel mileage on the highway, about 18-19.5, 12.2 in the city. Big increase in performance with that, air intake and exhaust. :)

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I used the Preditor and then LS1 Edit on my 03', better fuel mileage on the highway, about 18-19.5, 12.2 in the city. Big increase in performance with that, air intake and exhaust. :)
When you say BIG increase in performance with the predator chip, intake and exhaust - what exactly do you mean? I'm really curious.. And how much did it all cost?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I get the Preditors to test ;) the price is right. Volant air intake was about 300 dollars and Corsa or B&B will run you around 900 dollars, I believe the Preditor goes for around 400 dollars. A good 1/2 second quicker 0-60 and a good second quicker in the 1/4 mile, and just more power throughout the range.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Escalade is already equipped with K&N Air Intake, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust and supercharger might just be coming soon :bouncy:

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I would put a supercharger on tomorrow if the trans would hold up, just have too many wax customers that went that route, now they are spending almost as much as the supercharger to make their trans hold up

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
I would put a supercharger on tomorrow if the trans would hold up, just have too many wax customers that went that route, now they are spending almost as much as the supercharger to make their trans hold up
We are also familiar with this problem, we have seen the trans going out on customers that have been towing their boats (Wisconsin is Lake Country) because of this before we ever designed our supercharger for the 07', we released our heavy duty torque converter. This is the piece that lets go and allows your transmission to eat itself alive. We recommend one of these with every supercharger we sell. Cheap insurance.

Anthony
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443
http://www.big3performance.com/gallery/gorgeous_07_esv/index.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts