Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after hearing of lund cadillac and several other names working on a supercharger for months now, im about to give up. Has anyone heard anything on a supercharger for the 03 Cadillac CTS yet?!

·
Registered
655 Posts
ctsdude85 said:
after hearing of lund cadillac and several other names working on a supercharger for months now, im about to give up. Has anyone heard anything on a supercharger for the 03 Cadillac CTS yet?!
Suggest checking out German Opel tuners e.g. Irmscher, etc. That engine's been around for 8 yrs.

So far as I know, though (and my knowledge is not too thorough) that engine is not regarded as particularly stout, so longblock longevity with a blower might be a question mark.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Hey CTSDUDE you should try reading the forums before posting a question that may have been asked, itll save everyone time!
But ill be happy to explain whats up.
Lund Cadillac in Arizona has a performance division. I talked to them just last wed. and they said they were releasing a chip in 2-4 months and the supercharger still needed about a year.

RSM Racing in canada (Rsmracing.com) also is working on a supercharger and thinks they can have one out in about 6-8 months. However in 2-3 months they will start selling new heads and lots of stuff to beef up your engine, so just be patient!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very good news! I was worried companies would give up on the 3.2

BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Hey CTSDUDE you should try reading the forums before posting a question that may have been asked, itll save everyone time!
But ill be happy to explain whats up.
Lund Cadillac in Arizona has a performance division. I talked to them just last wed. and they said they were releasing a chip in 2-4 months and the supercharger still needed about a year.

RSM Racing in canada (Rsmracing.com) also is working on a supercharger and thinks they can have one out in about 6-8 months. However in 2-3 months they will start selling new heads and lots of stuff to beef up your engine, so just be patient!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Justin83NJ