Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short, the used 03' CTS that I purchased 5 weeks ago is the shop(for the second time) for the sunroof leaking. The first time it was magicly fixed they told me that the drains were clogged. This time they are telling me that the timing may be off on the roof itself. I ran it through the car wash after it was in the first time, and I had water coming in trough the airbag button located above the passenger side rear seat. I am looking for help to see if anyone has heard of this, or is it just attempt by the dealership to stall until the figure it out. Your help is greatly appreciated.:confused:

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,969 Posts
99.9% of the time the trouble is that the drains are plugged or a drain hose is kinked. A piece of string from a weed whacker does a good job of clearing them.

·
Registered
Cadillac
14 Posts
can someone point me to the location of the drain lines, or how to find them?

My 03 CTS has been taking on water for the entire month I've owned it. the Dealer called this AM and said they found some plugged drains and cleaned them (owned it for a month, so its still under a 90 day warranty)...I'd like to be able to maintain these in working order...

thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts