Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a question...actually 2 of em.... Has anybody role the little arm/plastic hook that connects to the wind diffuser for the sunroof? How it happened I dunno but the arm snapped leaving the driver side pat of the diffuser to not come down leaving the sunroof to not close... I'm left like an ass clown holding it down manually trying not to get my arm stuck as it closes... What do I have to do to fix this? As luck would have it I have a assembally in the garage from replacing a shattered sunroof 2 years ago... 2nd question.. I think this pisses me off more..I got grease (from the sunroof track) on my head liner...what can I use to clean it??

·
Registered
07' CTS-V | 07' Lux 3.6 Volant-Borla-Vsways | 08' CTS 3.6 DI Performance
969 Posts
I had accidentally gotten grease on the headliner when I was working on the sunroof a while back I thought I would never be able to get it off.

To my surprise one product did a miracle on my headliner:

TURTLE WAX® QUICK & EASY™ OXY INTERIOR 1® MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER & STAIN REMOVER

I could not believe that my headliner went back to factory condition...even with some very old stains from dirty hands by the door sills...gone.. I highly recommend it.

They also make a version for even harder to remove grease stains:

"https://www.turtlewax.com/shop/products/turtle-wax-oxy-power-out-upholstery-cleaner-18-fl-oz-"TURTLE WAX® PERFORMANCE PLUS™ OXY POWER OUT!® UPHOLSTERY CLEANER 18 fl.oz.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts