Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
DANG!!! I didn't think anyone was actually going to do it! Personal feelings aside, I like to see people doing new things & look forward to seeing the finished product!

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
It would look better without the scissor doors on the front. I always thought suicide rears were cool, like the old Continental in the first Matrix movie.

X

·
0 Posts
looks awesome!
very nice work

how much time did that take you?

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
oh, and I give it 6 months over normal usage before the door starts sagging badly, or the welds simply sheer off....thats way too much weight on only a single bracket...that is one BIG ass bracket though...props to you for being the first one to do it....the vertical doors though... :helpless:

·
Registered
Cadillac cts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i dont like the vertical doors either....but the only reason i did that was for points in the show circuit.....and no the door will not sag welds brakes off none of that....the door is not even that heavy...

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
yeah i dont like the vertical doors either....but the only reason i did that was for points in the show circuit.....and no the door will not sag welds brakes off none of that....the door is not even that heavy...

swift.. you guys do some excellent show cars!

do you plan on having it "tuck" 24's or what's the deal. it would be nice to have the CTS show up some of those 300's that are so played out.

·
Registered
Cadillac cts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah its gonna be tucking the 24's... im gettin custom side skirts and a rear lip as well. it's also gonna have some mini flares to tuck them right

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Sick, sick ,sick good stuff! When that things painted and done up. Let the masses talk sh*t the work speaks for itself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts