Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to disable the 'suggestions' yet? ie. headlamps, seatbelts....mainly the headlamp suggestion....It's funny because for about a week my suggestions just stopped.....nothing would pop up yet everything else in the car seemed to work just fine, I was thrilled! but then they came back....so computer glitch maybe? can these be disable with a tune? or are all those control in the BCM?

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,707 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to disable the 'suggestions' yet? ie. headlamps, seatbelts....mainly the headlamp suggestion....It's funny because for about a week my suggestions just stopped.....nothing would pop up yet everything else in the car seemed to work just fine, I was thrilled! but then they came back....so computer glitch maybe? can these be disable with a tune? or are all those control in the BCM?
HPTuners is supposed to be working on bcm control. This was in the winter and not sure of the status.

Norm

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
My girl friend doesn't wear her seat belt untill I get nutty behind the wheel. I wish I could change it to, "Erica put on your God damn seatbelt." I just keep telling her that the car cares about her and wnats her to be safe. They are annoying though. You back out of the driveway put it in 1st and the chime is going off before you had a chance to buckle up if your in a rush.

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ the seatbelt indicator doesn't bother me too much...I'm usually buckled up before I'm in gear...but I don't use the auto headlights..I usually pull out of my driveway with only my fogs on and pushing OK everytime just gets annoying....I'd be interested in what hptuners has to offer...

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
931 Posts
My NAV also was malfunctioning with the suggestions. It "suggested" I buy a B&B exhaust, D& D shocks, Mille Miglia wheels, Hoosiers, Magnuson Supercharger and a bunch of other things. Lucky it's fixed now since I'm broke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts