Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Platinum, 2018 CT6 Premium Luxury, 2007 DTS Performance, PAST: 2008 CTS Performance
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I'm taking my CTS to my local mechanic tomorrow to perform a software upgrade of the VCIM module due to software fault issue causing a low battery and some other communication issues.
(You might have seen my other thread a long time ago here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/187314-2008-gen-7-gen-8-onstar.html)

Since my local mechanic has full SPS access, he asked if there were any other modules I'd like flashed.

I've only had 2 flashes/calibrations performed on the car: One for the engine oil life and the other for the no audio with the turn signal.

Have there been any other improvements that I could benefit from with a BCM/ECM flash?

I remember one indicating that GM re-incorporated the "flash-to-pass" with one of the calibrations.

Thanks

·
Registered
Black Tesla Model 3, long range, AWD
689 Posts
I remember one indicating that GM re-incorporated the "flash-to-pass" with one of the calibrations.
I don't have any information on this but would also like to know if this is something that can be added to cars that came without the feature; it's slightly annoying to not be able to flash your brights during the day when the headlamps are off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts