i have a 1992 seville sts and wanting to put subs in, when i bought the car it already had a deck and i have to get behind it to plug in the rca cables but dont know how to remove everything to get it out.
1) Set parking brake and shift to low gear.
2) Lift center console insert by starting at arrows, releasing four clips. Pull insert from dash releasing fifth clip.
3) Turn center console insert sideways to clear over gear shift and lay aside.
1) Pull trim around stereo down, 1/4 to 1/2 inch and pull from dash.
2) Remove two bolts under face of securing car stereo to dash
3) Pull car stereo forward, be careful of vinyl trim not to be pulled with stereo.
4) Remove two connectors.