Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me? I have removed my console and have exposed the stock Bose amp. Does anybody know what wires I connect a line converter to? There are 4 plugs on the amp. which plug and which wires? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I figured it out. I didnt have to remove the console after all. The wires are right under the ashtray.

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply!
I went to their site and they have several LOC but none of them is listed as applicable to the 2007 Escalade. Which model did you use (before or after the Bose amp)and did you have to make some modifications (cut and splice wires, etc.)?

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
22 Posts
I was going to say the exact same thing! Escalades and white dial SS Daytona's...good taste :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good eyes! My Daytona is my favorite of the watches that I own. I wear it every day. Glad to see that there are other Rolex lovers around.

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The daytona is the hardest Rolex to get from a certified Rolex dealer. A certified dealer gets the daytonas at cost. The MSRP on the daytona is about $6500.00. The certified dealers know that they can get over 10k retail for the watch on the street. So they sell the watches out of the back door to noncertified dealers for around 8500 or 9000. The noncertified dealer sell the watches to the public for around 10,500 to 12,000. Thats why you cant get them at certified dealers. But the stores here in downtown miami are full of these watches.

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
Much Thanks!
I guess the wires must be spliced. The PAC site had models for some applications that allowed you to simply plug in the converter harness between the Bose amp and the car's wiring harness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts