Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a run in with a guy in a Lexus SC400 on Friday night on the way to the beach.

We were traveling on route 55 in NJ, wide open straight 4 lane highway. I'm in the left lane doing 75 (speed limit is 65) and I had about 3 or 4 car lengths in front of me before the next couple of cars. Well this guy in the Lexus feels the need to flash his lights at me for me to get over.......for what, so he can go 4 more car lengths then slow down again? Idiot.

Anyway, by flashing me he immediately pisses me off. I slow down and he is right on my tail. He gets an opening in the right lane, swerves over to the right and lays on it. I had every intention of letting him pass me so I could give him a dose of his own medicine. He blows by and gives me the finger, then cuts back to the left lane and just misses my front bumper. Jackass! What did that prove dickhead?

So I keep trailing him as we are still behind other traffic. The entire time I'm flicking my lights at him. Traffic clears and he is doing 80 or so now (still in the left lane) and I'm right on his ass. The right lane clears, I pull over into it and drop the V into sport mode, hit it and pull up beside him. I give him the FU wave and drop the hammer. He drops it too but the Lexus didn't have a chance. I pull 2 or 3 cars on him in a couple of seconds.

I clear back to the left lane and start to slow down to see if the jackass wants anymore. He pulls back to the right lane and drops it down to about 65. I drift back to him and look over. He stares straight ahead, not looking over at all. I laugh and shake my head. He was a beaten man. My guess is he thought I was a regular STS and that he could screw with me. Hell, the V wasn't even breaking a sweat.

Maybe next time he'll look for the V logo first.

I love these cars.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twas fun. I have not really opened this car up much, but I tell you when doing 80 and you hammer it, the entire front end of the car just lifts up, the SC is whining nicely and a nano second later you are getting pushed back in your seat. Thrilling really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts