Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever just have too much crap lying around and you do something ****ed up with it?

It overlooks my bedroom door as I sit at my desk...... I know.... but I'm entertained....

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
I have a small parabolic mirror on my workstation at Spirit to warn me of approaching "customers". I like your setup better.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
Dude, i have gold grille from an '88 Brougham and to '69 Eldorado wheel covers hanging up in my living room...
I've got a piece of the grill in a bowhead whale(baleen) hanging in my living room. I've got a little tag that says, "Nuke the unborn, gay, whales" under it.

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS
787 Posts
Nice, I couldn't see the image at work (firewall)

I picked up 300 on BluRay today.

You put a background on your PS3? You can find something to compliment your Caddy mirror and badge.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, I couldn't see the image at work (firewall)

I picked up 300 on BluRay today.

You put a background on your PS3? You can find something to compliment your Caddy mirror and badge.
No the PS3 is reflecting my PS2 and my Cloud Strife resin statue from Final Fantasy VII. It doesn't have a skin on it or anything like that. I just got The Darkness for PS3 which is the coolest game I've ever played......

People with PS3's on here should post their user names so we can get a clique going.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts