Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
STS 1SF Black V8 2006
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's on govdeals and up in a couple days. Everyone overpays on Govdeals. Right now 14k+ Heres the link for ya. I don't know why, but I'm always interested in how the authorities confiscate. Who knows? Maybe someone was speeding and shouldn't have been driving? Or someone didn't pay their taxes? Could have been drugs? anyway.. enjoy.

http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=64&acctid=1786

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,394 Posts
:histeric: Just don't post what you find on here!!

For what it is, it looks to be in condition. Tha being said, depending on the original source, it may be a no go.

·
Registered
STS 1SF Black V8 2006
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my c5 was a drug seizure. difference being: I was the only bidder. still have it today.

·
Registered
STS 1SF Black V8 2006
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 2006 STS-V with 83k that was confiscated in a drug bust went for $14255. With Administration costs of $1781. total price being $16036. While the blue book fair value price was $16.2 Not such a good deal. If you were in the market for an STS-V you could do better then that with less miles. Sometimes, auctions just don't work out for the bidders, since there were 80 bids. Adm costs were out of site, I wouldn't begin to figure out how they came out to 12.5% of sale price. Taxes will be up to bat next as well as delivery costs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts