Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a kit to make my STS look like the STSi model?? I am interested in taking the STS to the next level of looks. I am in the process of installing a NOS system on the caddi. Really interested in making the car look even better.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a ricer just a really interesting looking cadillac. I am really interested in making the already sleek look of the STS even better. So if anyone sees something let me know.

·
Registered
244 Posts
No big plastic spoiler, mosquito exhaust, euro tail lenses, ricer-type body kit, and not a single R and your fine. Sometimes neons can make it look like the ricer type, but it doesn't sound look you'll need that. Get a low spoiler, a Corsa exhaust, keep stock tail lenses, and a body kit that IMPROVES performance if you need one. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A SINGLE RICER CADDY ON THE ROAD!!! NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WANT TOO!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
Seville STS
108 Posts
Someone did list a website with that type of kit. Not sure if it was on this forum or not but it was www.lund*******

I was a aftermarket accessory site. Do a search on "Lund" you might find it. Otherwise I will check to see what it is. I bookmarked it on my other computer I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts