Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just went out on my first break at work to race a co-worker in his 1989 Toyota MR2. His car is supercharged and fairly well modded, he runs low 14's in the quarter. Well, I'm fully expecting to lose this race I just wanted to see how close I would come. So we line up at the light, he gets killer traction at first cause of the RR config. Meanwhile I'm dealing with the traction control (damn I hate TC sometimes) so he pulls a car length at the beginning, I'm shifting manual so when I hit 2nd (It spins in second which I think is cool as hell) I start pulling on him like a freight train!! I couldn't believe it!!! By the end of the 1/4 he's at my rear bumper!! It's about -7 celsius so were getting nice cold dense air into the engines and both cars were working great! On the way back we decide to race from a roll....I drop to 1st again and hit it...gone! Is it normal for a 1994 STS to be this dam fast?? I'm wondering if it has a chip or something? A 14.XX Second STS can't be bad!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackoutSpecV said:
I noticed you posted this on the SRTforums.com By the way it should be in the War Stories area not the off topic area ;)
Yeah, but I wanted to leave the War Stories section for SRT's only. Now if I had of raced an SRT then ya sure! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Sean McDonald