Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was leaving work and pulled out behind these two loud camaros. Well we came to double lanes and I decided to pass them both up to, as I do one starts revving. We got stopped at a light, I really didn't anticipate a race ahead.. the guy next to me starts revving im just like whatever, the light goes green and this guy starts peeling out so I gunned it and dropped the shifter to 2. But the time my car shifted into second and chirped the tires, I was a carlength ahead of this guy in the Camaro RS. Now it sounded loud and like a v8, it was an older model, but I thought rs's were v6's?

·
Registered
377 Posts
RS's came with the H.O. 305 too, (5L) only the z28's could come with the 350, some of the z28's still had the h.o. 5.0

wasn't the v6 offered the 2.8? if thats the one, you'd DEFINATLY know it was a v6, piss slow. most likely the h.o. 305 if it was a PRE 94, (or was it 93??) if it was after that, the RS's had the 3.4 (not the dohc one) untill 95/96+ when they got the 3.8

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've heard a doggy V6 Camaro before, my guess is that this one had to have the 305 in it. This looked more like a 89-91 model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
stryka