Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speaking of tires, I have a set of stock STS-V shoes with only 19k miles on them for sale (with another 5-10k miles left in the stock run flats, depending upon your driving style). Mint as a set, EXCEPT for one 10" long, 1/16"-1/8" wide curb rash on a front wheel bead. The damage is pictured, along with a thumb print of mine inadvertently adding scale. Rear rubber is down to the wear bar in the centers, but shoulders look 20-25%. Each front tire wore its inside shoulder terribly for the first 8k miles, until I realigned it to standard STS specs (vs. the factory "V" alignment specs) after the installation of my lowering springs. No further wear on the inside shoulders was detected for the next 11k miles. Front tread, minus the inside shoulder, is 25-30% I'd say. You be the judge. All TPMS sensors are original and work, though one of the rears sucks at times in winter due to the cold. Center caps included. What you see is what you get, for less than a new set of rubber. Only selling b/c I bought a set of aftermarket wheels and tires from Howey Industries, otherwise I'd run 'em bald.

For those interested, I'm located in the 18938 zip code, 45 mins north of Philly, and 1.25 hours west of Manhattan. First $1000 takes 'em. Cash only. Cannot ship, but may be able to deliver if relatively local, and the price is right. PM with an offer if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts