Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sts Round-up

With me being new to this website I don't know if this has ever been bought up, but I think we should have an STS and Eldorodo round up or rally what do you guys think? maybe at the next cadillac grand prix race?:burn:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: Sts Round-up

miphimidc said:
With me being new to this website I don't know if this has ever been bought up, but I think we should have an STS and Eldorodo round up or rally what do you guys think? maybe at the next cadillac grand prix race?:burn:
WELCOME to the forums :welcome: :welcome:

Well acually we just had a small meet at Englishtown about a month or so ago. It will be hard to get people to get together. when/where is the next cadillac grand prix race???

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Re: Sts Round-up

We're working on setting up another meet sometime soon...... :)

·
Registered
'06 DTS Performance
204 Posts
I'm in San Diego.

You could search for a local Cadillac Owners Group in your area. They generally have a variety of things going on throughout the year.

But be informed, up until 1998 the average age of a new Cadillac buyer was 65. Since the newer styles have be introduced its dropped to 59. I'm still younger than that! :) But not for too many more years, hehee.

..rickko..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey, Last night I was calling the local Dennys to check on there hours. I asked them if they give a discount to seniors that drive Cadillacs.......The lady said they did.

My wife who overherd me asking the question was rolling her eyes :helpless:

It was pretty funny.

Will

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
stswillie said:
Hey, Last night I was calling the local Dennys to check on there hours. I asked them if they give a discount to seniors that drive Cadillacs.......The lady said they did.

My wife who overherd me asking the question was rolling her eyes :helpless:

It was pretty funny.

Will
What about a 20 year old who acts like a senior. Drives a caddy has an old had with a gray dress trench coat and some loafers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
What about a 20 year old who acts like a senior. Drives a caddy has an old had with a gray dress trench coat and some loafers.
OK, I just called again to check up at Dennys. The lady said your could still get the discount as long as you are also wearing those big grandpa sunglasses that fit over regular eyeglasses.

Happy eating,
Willie

P.S. its all about the "Breakfast Dagwood" Lotsa eggs, cheese, tender ham on a soft bun! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts