Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm brand new to the forum and i've been a caddy owner for a week now and i'm loving evey bit of it. i just picked up a 99 sts. The first thing i want to do to it is find a nice chrome grill. any ideas?

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
kydak27 said:
hey i'm brand new to the forum and i've been a caddy owner for a week now and i'm loving evey bit of it. i just picked up a 99 sts. The first thing i want to do to it is find a nice chrome grill. any ideas?
Welcome to the CadillacForums!

Try E&G Classics

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Kydak27! And thank you for signing up! Do you really want to replace that monochrome grill with a chrome one? I've personally always loved the one that comes stock on the STS. I bet you'd have no problem selling your monochrome grill to an SLS owner...

Otherwise.. I should really think about getting an 'eBay' type auction program here. It could be THE place for Cadillac parts-trade...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
An SLS grille should fit..... its werid, most people want the darkened look, and you want the chrome look!!! I like both, so to each their own!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've seen a couple of chrome billet grills with the ebmlem on them they looked great, but i'm having trouble finding them

·
Registered
2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD
3,731 Posts
kydak27 said:
i've seen a couple of chrome billet grills with the ebmlem on them they looked great, but i'm having trouble finding them
I bought a chrome billet grille for my 2000 STS from Custom Caddy. It was $240 and looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: Grills

customcaddy.com said:
Check out www.customcaddy.com they carry chrome and billet grills for STS's
Hey customcaddy.

First off you don't have any pics for some of the grilles and other pics. Also your prices are probably the highest i have seen on the net. For what you want for a grille you better come to my house and put it on then cook me dinner

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: Prices

customcaddy.com said:
Show me a website with better prices and we will beat them. What photos you want?
pics for the eldo grill

See details 92-94 Eldorado Low Profile Classic Grille - Silver/Gold

Custom Classic Low profile grill for 92-94 Eldorado Silver/Gold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Market price: $ 800.80
Our price: $ 549.99, save 31%

550 for a grille that is insane. And you have no pics how do you sell it if you can't see what it looks like

·
Registered
7 Posts
no frill about my grill

someone ripped off my caddy emblem from my grill, kinda makes it look like a chevy now at first glance (pontiac 6000?). do you have to buy an entire friggen grill just to get an emblem? Wha!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Re: no frill about my grill

I dont believe so..... Im sure you could just get an emblem....... If not, goto a junkyard and get one off of a wrecked one (assuming you can find one...)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts