Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the FAQ (I don't understand the part names) and did a lot of searching and I still dont know.

What part of the STS light goes on. I haven't taken anything off to start the install as I want to have minimum downtime when I do this.

Is it the entire fixture, minus the bracket? Meaning you need to transfer the bulbs? Or is it just the clear lens?

Sorry for the tard question.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts
Geez, I'm no help. I did this so long ago I don't recall what gets used and what doesn't.

As I remember, somewhere (a thread, I believe) there was an decent explanation of what to do. Bottomline: do a search.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V Light Platinum ...8800 Mi.
232 Posts
The ones on eBAy are Sts. They don't say STS-V and the difference is they don't fit the CTS-V bracket. I got this info from Luke @ Lindsey and I'd say he is the authority.

Good Luck

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The ones on eBAy are Sts. They don't say STS-V and the difference is they don't fit the CTS-V bracket. I got this info from Luke @ Lindsey and I'd say he is the authority.

Good Luck
The title and description lists them as STS-V capable. I have no idea, and this is what I am trying to find out since it seems to be an option for clear fogs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts