Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Seville STS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I have a '99 Seville SLS and want to add the fog lamps to the bottom portion of my front bumper like the STS's. Has anyone else done this mod and is it difficult to do such as connections to turn on the lights inside using factory controls or does the STS have a different set of light switches inside? Also how much do you think it would cost? It looks like it will need the lights as well as a different lower grille assembly. Any comments or suggestions???

Thanks

·
Registered
586 Posts
if the lights themselves are the same as my eldo, they come in at $135 each for the lenses only. they arent cheap

·
Registered
99 STS
103 Posts
A keyhole saw, some metal stock(for brackets), Catz MSX or Catz MSR or PIAA 60XT lights, remote light harness switch(unless you want to run wires thru the firewall) and some quality time.
Might as well put in some quality lights if you are going to the trouble. The stock Cad. fogs are pretty lame.

·
Registered
Seville STS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kempie thats pretty sweet dude... But it looks like you already have an STS so the light holes are pre-cut on those. But I will look at the concept anyway. How much those fogs run and where did you get em.

Thanks for the advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts