Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS N* lowered with D3 springs on 20's staggered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally installed the springs on my STS and it took about 4 hours. Still waiting for the springs to settle but here are the initial pix otherwise. Next job will be Corsa Exhaust from D3!

·
Banned
2005 Cadillac STS
361 Posts
Looks real good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha i know right didnt really notice the jeep in the background till after I posted the pic.....i guess I was too into my car to really notice.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac STS
182 Posts
That is a really good looking STS! What Style rims? Should of tinted the windows to 5%, but then the cops would probably keep pulling you over. Here if you get 4 consecutive tint tickets you cannot drive that vehicle until its legal tint which is 50% on the front windows.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx man. The rims are XXR's and yeah tint laws are pretty bad here in VA. My prior CTS had 20% all the way around and i ended getting 3 tickets in a month. So i had to be light for the STS. Laws here are 50% front and 35% back. Sucks baLLS!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i did do an alignment afterwards and the wear of the tire is still very very good. You really do not notice any difference in the ride with them on even to this day!

·
Registered
2007 esKONali
1,099 Posts
Did you have to purchase anything to correct the camber or just doing the alignment was fine with the factory adjustments?

I'm getting ready to purchase the springs and I'm tryign to make sure I'll have everything I need.

Thanks, and your car looks great!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No the alignment was fine with the factory adjustments.....no negative camber whatsoever. thank you for the comment

1 - 14 of 14 Posts