Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,479 Posts
What year is your STS?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,052 Posts
I would strongly suggest that you remove your e-mail address from this HUGE public worldwide site. You are guaranteed to receive far, far more spam and scam mail than you ever hoped for.

Use our in-house Conversations (Private Message) system if necessary - but your request comes under general info, so let it come into this thread. You joined, you check in for info.

If you look at the last 2 or 3 pages of this STS forum you'll see at least 3 recent threads on your question.

Welcome to CF !!!

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,479 Posts
I emailed you the instructions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for the file to fix my clock and navigation in my 2011 STS. I know it exists, if anyone knows "oldgeek" on here; I was told he has the file, from a guy who posted a you tube video showing the file fixing the bug in an STS. Talk about teasing a guy or what. Please, if anyone knows where this file is could you please direct me to it oor email it to me.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,479 Posts
I PM'd you the details.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Go to the "unable to adjust clock thread". It's in one of the replies. I burned a disc and it worked the first time.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac sts v8
15 Posts
Go to the "unable to adjust clock thread". It's in one of the replies. I burned a disc and it worked the first time.
Been looking through the thread for about 20 minutes now lol. Any idea which page out of the 1200+ replies it’s on??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for the file to fix my clock and navigation in my 2011 STS. I know it exists, if anyone knows "oldgeek" on here; I was told he has the file, from a guy who posted a you tube video showing the file fixing the bug in an STS. Talk about teasing a guy or what. Please, if anyone knows where this file is could you please direct me to it oor email it to me.
I’m having the same clock/ bag problem, did you ever get yours resolved? Thanks

·
Registered
08 STS4 V8 1SG & 04 SRX4 V8 & 01 Monte SS
5,006 Posts
Could someone please dm me how to fix this problem in my ‘09 STS?
Been looking through the thread for about 20 minutes now lol. Any idea which page out of the 1200+ replies it’s on??
Did yu ever get the ink for this? I need it as well
I’m having the same clock/ bag problem, did you ever get yours resolved? Thanks
2008:
https://tis2web.akamai.gm.com/radio/STS_GPS_MY_08_Fix.zip

2009-2011:
https://tis2web.akamai.gm.com/radio/STS_GPS_MY_09_11_Fix.zip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts