Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2000 STS in Poland
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen ... I know, I know ...

Corsa is great, Flowmaster seems the most reasonable in terms of costs - the effect ... After virtual exploration of the interior of the "original 40 cans" I began to doubt the respect and pride that Flowmaster has and wants $ 100 per unit. ..

You probably know this topic, and when I mention "Totalflow" and model 15042, you will nod your head ... The original 40 Flowmaster clone ... Identical welds, also partitions. Weight - seemingly the same. Price $ 29.99. I do not know whether to try ... Before I ask about the size (they are available in all the ordered), I would like to know your opinions on this invention ... They praise that the origin of production takes place in the USA, but I do not know if this applies only to boxes , and after unpacking rice will fall out ;;)
The product is offered exclusively for Amazon ... The manufacturer's website does not exist ...

Very positive reviews ... What do you think ...?

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,579 Posts
I don't know anything about that muffler, but I can tell you that I am running Flowmaster 40 series mufflers on my '69 Road Runner and THEY ARE LOUD!

·
2000 STS in Poland
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you want to try this 2.25 inch with offset input and centrally located output will be the valid option?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts