Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to thank r05cts for selling it to me for a great price! :thumbsup:

I just took it out for a spin and it makes a pretty big difference. A lot less bodyroll through high speed corners and freeway onramps.

By the way, I have a '04 CTS. I guess it's considered a "late '04" even though it was built March 2004. As you can see in the hood liner there is an indent in it for the strut tower brace.

On to the pics!

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice:thumbsup: so i guess this will help with auto cross:rolleyes: by the way when is the next auto cross?
Track day Saturday. Autocross Sunday.

G/f's gonna kill me since I can't see her on the weekend LOL. I usually see her 2 - 3 times a week (she lives half an hour away and I'm the only one that drives).

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you take the V it will only be a 10 minute drive:D
LOL I do take the V to my g/f's place, unless it's raining.. The only time I drive the CTS anymore is autocross.

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Jon I envy you. Every time I see your car, it reminds me that mines is terrible. I can't keep up. I like the set up. Are you going to post a tutorial on your website? Oh yeah thanks for the job you did with the pic. DO you like or not?

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jon I envy you. Every time I see your car, it reminds me that mines is terrible. I can't keep up. I like the set up. Are you going to post a tutorial on your website? Oh yeah thanks for the job you did with the pic. DO you like or not?
lol thanks. And don't say your car's terrible. As for a tutorial, there's no need for one. It honestly took less than 10 minutes. There are 6 bolts (3 on each side) that you remove. You put the strut brace on, then put the 6 bolts back on. Torque them to 80ft-lbs and that's it.

By the way, did you get my email?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Is this an original TSB for the CTS? Nice pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts