Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS 2.0 luxury
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently bought my pre owened Cadillac CTS 2.0 luxury. It's a great car but I'm having two minor issues with it. First the cup holders are getting stuck like the motor isn't engaging(stuck open). Second the cue system seems to have a very strange buzzing sound coming from the touch capacitive ac control. It turns off when I lift the secret compartment and starts again when I close it. It's fairly annoying and I just wanted to know if this was normal or if I had a problem and if either would be covered in my Cadillac bumper to bumper warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2014 3.6 Lux and have the same thing....high pitch frequency coming from what seems to be the panel on the compartment. Its very high pitched, I bet some people wouldn't hear it even if it WAS doing it to them. Loud enough that I can hear it going down the road. Sitting in the car without motor on its very loud to me. Sounds like resistor noise maybe? Its in sync with the lights being on on that panel. Lights off, no noise....

12,778 Posts
Good afternoon Leo.k and djshane458,

I am sorry to hear about the aggravating noises that you are experiencing in your respective vehicles. I would be more than happy to reach out to a dealership on your behalf and help schedule a diagnostic visit to have this concern (as well as any others) addressed. If you are interested, please feel free to PM me with your VIN, mileage, dealership name, and personal contact information.

Have a great day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts