Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to run to get some food and when I got back to my car, my seat and mirror positions had all changed. The seat was moved all the way back, pretty sure it was fully reclined, I normally keep the seat cushion tilted down as far as it'll go but it was all the way up, and both mirrors were tilted down as far as they go. Any idea whats going wrong with my CTS?

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI 2017 ATS 2.0T
90 Posts
I just went out to run to get some food and when I got back to my car, my seat and mirror positions had all changed. The seat was moved all the way back, pretty sure it was fully reclined, I normally keep the seat cushion tilted down as far as it'll go but it was all the way up, and both mirrors were tilted down as far as they go. Any idea whats going wrong with my CTS?
Has it rained lately? These CTS's are notorious for sunroof that leaks causing 2-3 inches of water on the floor board where all the wires are running though the car that will make the electonics to go crazy.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does. 🙄
6,829 Posts
My first check would be batteries, both main (car batt) and fob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts