Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI Black Raven
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a Video of a 2010 V6 Camaro. To me the exhaust doesn't sound too bad. It does sound much better than the magna flow exhaust.
Edit: okay nevermind after listening to it over and over again. I'm not liking the way it sounds.

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
I don't think it's possible to get a V6 to sound good. My G35 wasn't bad but compared to a V8 or well tuned I4.... meh.

·
Registered
Cadillac
354 Posts
I don't think it's possible to get a V6 to sound good. My G35 wasn't bad but compared to a V8 or well tuned I4.... meh.

Thats true. It's very tricky to get a V6 to sound good to any V8 kinda guy...I myself am one of those...

however...Corsa did a decent job on the kit they made for us, I just wish they would go in to full production on it.

here is a video of what it sounds like

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
Sounds good but still has that V6 thing. They just have that thin, kinda "reedy" sound to 'em. Maybe if they made a 5 or 6 litre?:rolleyes:
I dunno.....

·
Registered
Cadillac
354 Posts
Sounds good but still has that V6 thing. They just have that thin, kinda "reedy" sound to 'em. Maybe if they made a 5 or 6 litre?:rolleyes:
I dunno.....

I agree, and unfortunately there is only so much a custom exhaust can do for it. Being a V8 guy though, I have to say the corsa has the best sound so far and not because we are a vendor for them...

even if they had come out with a 5 or 6 litre it still would sound similar...6 exh waves vs. 8

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI Black Raven
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, and unfortunately there is only so much a custom exhaust can do for it. Being a V8 guy though, I have to say the corsa has the best sound so far and not because we are a vendor for them...

even if they had come out with a 5 or 6 litre it still would sound similar...6 exh waves vs. 8
Yeah even with a 5 or 6 liter v6 I think it will sound similar to the 4.3L Vortec engines.

Me, myself is a V8 guy that why I'm going to stick with the Stock exhaust on my CTS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts