Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
The black paint helps but overall the rims are "Plain-Janes". I think they are 16" on a car that can handle the 18's. I'd consider an upgrade, you can find some good deals on e-bay.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
naw it doesnt look good...just buy some rims...and your car can definitely handle 20s with no rubbing if you have the right offset and they are no wider than 8.5

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,368 Posts
actually, RICE is commonly recognized as an acronym for "Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements."
But those wheels (as they look in that picture) don't look too attractive, IMO.

Flyflip painted his stock 16s black & used them as winter tires.
Here's a picture for reference:

·
Registered
2003 CTS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well just painted them till I see some rims I really like. Looking for a nice black rim with a chrome or silver lip. Not in a hurry winters not over yet here in Ohio

·
Registered
Cadillac
630 Posts
RICE is commonly recognized as an acronym for "Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements."
No it's not.
Rice came from Rice Burners, which referred to some Chinese people's overly modified cars. Then small white guys with bleach blond hair copied the trend, and now it stands for pretty much anything on a car that is done without taste.
I have no idea where you got this Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements from, but someone sure is smoking crack and making up stuff.

The black rims look awesome.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,465 Posts
Nice rotors... in both pics. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.