Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, For those with higher horsepower and stock manifolds, I now have some test pipes with no Kats in them for a direct installation with no cutting, or modifications. They are stainless and will bolt right up to the stock locations.

We have the no cat off road race versions for $350 for the set

They are a drop in kit, just pull out your stock section and put this section in.

Boost drops about 1-2 lbs, and you wont have to worry about melting your stock cats during your hard runs. Also going back to stock is easy, as you just bolt them back in when you need to. No cutting is required, they are a perfect fit.

They work with catbacks as well as they bolt right into the stock cat section. So no worries on compatibility.

For those that want them, call or email me and i will get them to you asap!

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, these only bolt up to factory manifolds.

If you want to cut out those on your kooks, just buy 2 feet of 3 inch tubing and 4 3inch exhaust band clamps and cut yours out.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V
188 Posts
I wanted to take the kats out when I went to the track then put them back. I dont want it to be permanent.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes you will, you will need to modify the tune to not freak out with them in place. If you have a custom tune, it should work just fine.

·
Registered
2009 Radiant CTS-v
60 Posts
I want! Calling now.

For the offroad version w/o cats, you will need to have the rear O2 sensors turned off in your tune or you will get a CEL.

·
Registered
2011 V-Coupe (600+rwhp) ; Black Raven, Manual, Recaros
651 Posts
Hi guys, For those with higher horsepower and stock manifolds, I now have some test pipes with no Kats in them for a direct installation with no cutting, or modifications. They are stainless and will bolt right up to the stock locations.

We have the no cat off road race versions for $350 for the set

They are a drop in kit, just pull out your stock section and put this section in.

Boost drops about 1-2 lbs, and you wont have to worry about melting your stock cats during your hard runs. Also going back to stock is easy, as you just bolt them back in when you need to. No cutting is required, they are a perfect fit.

They work with catbacks as well as they bolt right into the stock cat section. So no worries on compatibility.

For those that want them, call or email me and i will get them to you asap!
When will you have the high flow version? I don't want cat delete.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V manual
448 Posts
any idea on gains from this? i know when i did cat delete on my twin turbo 135i the catless downpipe gains were around 20-30whp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts