Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have 4 stock "V" exhausts taking up space in our parts department. They have not been cut and you can pick them up here at the dealership.

Make an offer if you are interested...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Your killin' me! :confused: I flew out there (to Moore Cadillac) from Michigan to buy my CTS , but I don't think I have the time or $ to make another trip out. Still waiting for one to pop up closer to Detroit, or Flint.
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
suchnsuch said:
Your killin' me! :confused: I flew out there (to Moore Cadillac) from Michigan to buy my CTS , but I don't think I have the time or $ to make another trip out. Still waiting for one to pop up closer to Detroit, or Flint.
PM Florian who is a CTS-V member from Detroit. He had one a while back.
Find him in the Member list at the top of the page. He may also have a lead for you.
 

·
Registered
None
Joined
·
987 Posts
I love the fact that we have Cadillac Dealerships supporting our aftermarket habits!!!

I hope other deaerships realize what an aftermarket following the new cadillacs are gonna have not just in the looks department like rims but in the performance aspect like exhaust and intakes as well

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
suchnsuch said:
Thanks. I cant access the members list, I'm assuming because I'm not a supporting member yet. Might have to change that.
No it's because you've only done a few posts. You need 50 to get more previledges. I'll contact Florian for you.
Supporting members get immediate priviledges for as little as $25. You can also post more attachents and bigger pics. And you get that nice banner under your name showing everyone you're paying your way!:cool2:

Edit: I'm back. Here's the PM I sent Florian:
V Exhaust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Florian,

We talked a while back about your OEM V exhaust. I imagine that's gone by now. I have a Forum friend who live in the Detroit area. Any chance you could hook him up with a V-exhaust?

Bob RobertCTS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
22Cadillac22 said:
why cant these just be shipped?....i dwouldnt mind paying the price id still pay it to have it shipped to my house or even the ups store
:sneaky: These things are huge. It like putting an octopus in a box. Shipping (any means) would be cost prohibitive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:
We currently have 4 stock "V" exhausts taking up space in our parts department. They have not been cut and you can pick them up here at the dealership.

Make an offer if you are interested...
:) I live about two and half hours south. Might consider picking one up. It will be interesting what they consider "an offer". I'm sure these were "take offs" for custom exhaust. With four, I'm sure they're taking up space. Probably little to zero possibility to sell other than to forum members.
 

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
Joined
·
998 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:
We currently have 4 stock "V" exhausts taking up space in our parts department. They have not been cut and you can pick them up here at the dealership.

Make an offer if you are interested...
I have a medical school interview in Norfolk in two weeks...

Do you think these could count as my two carry-ons?? :confused:

(I wish you guys were in Cali)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
RobertCTS said:
No it's because you've only done a few posts. You need 50 to get more previledges. I'll contact Florian for you.
Supporting members get immediate priviledges for as little as $25. You can also post more attachents and bigger pics. And you get that nice banner under your name showing everyone you're paying your way!:cool2:

Edit: I'm back. Here's the PM I sent Florian:
V Exhaust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Florian,

We talked a while back about your OEM V exhaust. I imagine that's gone by now. I have a Forum friend who live in the Detroit area. Any chance you could hook him up with a V-exhaust?

Bob RobertCTS
thanks Robert,
I appreciate the help. eventually, someone will have one for me. Just trying to being patient for now.
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I live right down the street from Lindsay ...very cool!

I already have a stock exhaust that I will probably give away for free :)
 

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
Joined
·
356 Posts
I got a cut V exhaust from a friend in Maryland. I took it to Lindsay to install and James had an extra one sitting around and just swapped my cut exhaust. They installed it for me with no problem. If you have the time if you pick one up, you can have them install it for you also.
 

·
Banned
Cadillac
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
We currently have 4 stock "V" exhausts taking up space in our parts department. They have not been cut and you can pick them up here at the dealership.

Make an offer if you are interested...
Are you serious James? Make an offer?
You'll sell them to a forum member but give them away when the scrap guy comes to pick them up from the dealership?

I better offer would be come get them out of here before they go in the garbage......
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Are you serious James? Make an offer?
You'll sell them to a forum member but give them away when the scrap guy comes to pick them up from the dealership?

I better offer would be come get them out of here before they go in the garbage......

Yeah I didn't really get that either. Most OEM exhaust (unless like the Z06 which are titanium) are hard enough to give away.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top