Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want a stock 3.6L airbox that has been cut for the TonyA ram air mod? See my ad in the classifieds. I need to get rid of it asap. $30 shipped and it is yours. :)

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Man, no offense but why are you trying to sell it? Help the community out and give it to them for the shipping costs only. If you dont sell it whats it going to do, sit on the floor of your garage?

I have given away and been given several parts for free from forum members.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, no offense but why are you trying to sell it? Help the community out and give it to them for the shipping costs only. If you dont sell it whats it going to do, sit on the floor of your garage?

I have given away and been given several parts for free from forum members.
I wouldn't have a prob giving it away had I not spent $20 at a machine shop to get it cut. I wasn't going to sit there for a few hours with a dremel cutting it up when it was easier to take it to someone who had the right tools to cut it. Shipping alone will be about $15...add the paypal fees and packaging stuff and it is about $20.
So add the $20 I spent to get it cut, the $20 it will cost me to get it shipped, and the $15 I initially paid to get it and I'm still losing money on this deal.
But hey, no offense taken. ;)
My 110lb lab could probably use it as a chew toy......

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
I've got one too, i just had a volant installed. Send me a PM if you want it.
Oh and if anyone wants to help out the community and make me some clear fogs, send me a PM too. :)

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
Anybody want a stock 3.6L airbox that has been cut for the TonyA ram air mod? See my ad in the classifieds. I need to get rid of it asap. $30 shipped and it is yours. :)
Is that my old airbox?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I wouldn't have a prob giving it away had I not spent $20 at a machine shop to get it cut. I wasn't going to sit there for a few hours with a dremel cutting it up when it was easier to take it to someone who had the right tools to cut it. Shipping alone will be about $15...add the paypal fees and packaging stuff and it is about $20.
So add the $20 I spent to get it cut, the $20 it will cost me to get it shipped, and the $15 I initially paid to get it and I'm still losing money on this deal.
But hey, no offense taken. ;)
My 110lb lab could probably use it as a chew toy......
You Lab is way over weight at 110 lbs.:( My selvet BJ comes in at a nice 85 lbs. He a waterboy!

You don't have to justify your price to anyone. Sell it on eBay.:)

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
haha bob said BJ

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
o nothing :angel: :halo:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
You Lab is way over weight at 110 lbs.:( My selvet BJ comes in at a nice 85 lbs. He a waterboy!

You don't have to justify your price to anyone. Sell it on eBay.:)

Thx Bro! I don't pay attention to those who gripe about me selling something. :)

And my lab (Elvis) is not really over weight. He is just a BIG dog! :eek: He also loves the water and and playing ball. He is too big for his own good. He tries to play with the neighborhood kids but once he jumps on them he knocks them down and then they don't want to play anymore. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts