Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone hear anything yet...what could possibly be the hold up..i though the beginning of the week they would be shipped out...

·
Registered
456 Posts
SBONES said:
anyone hear anything yet...what could possibly be the hold up..i though the beginning of the week they would be shipped out...

Are you referring to the TSB for the new radiator? I got mine done last week.
I popped the hood, and verified that it's brand new and shiny. =)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my car is at the shop for 3 weeks now...how did you get a radiator...and yes thats what im talking about...

·
Registered
456 Posts
SBONES said:
my car is at the shop for 3 weeks now...how did you get a radiator...and yes thats what im talking about...

I dunno... i took the car in... showed them the TSBs and they ordered the radiator... took them 10 days for the parts to get in... so i took my car back while we waited for parts... and exactly 10 days later... i took my car in to get a new radiator and wheel hop bushings and a diff fluid flush.

·
Registered
139 Posts
NO SIR--I did NOT!!! I am being very Patient, I can't do anything else. I talked to the Cadillac Service Rep. and he told me last Friday that 38 Radiators were being shipped out to the various dealers. I don't want to sound like a "BITCH" it's just that I would like to drive her and take advantage of all this nice Nothern Ohio weather. And YES that is why my husband and I MISSED the get together in Columbus!!
Sad in Ohio--Feline

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I feel for anyone that goes that long without their V. I was V-less for 22 days. Just about killed me. :nono:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
My V is in the shop overnight for the new radiator that came in last Friday. (would have been done the same day but my lazy ass didn't get it to the dealership till after 3pm...)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i got the call today, hopefully it will be done tonigh if not tomarrow...:highfive: I got the shakes ova-here...cant wait to get my car back...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I didn't know about the radiator TSB until I took it to the dealer because the check coolant level warning would come on the screen almost every other drive (even after I kept topping the coolant off with Royal Purple Purple ICE like once a week). The dealer checked it out, said there was a pinhole sized leak in the radiator and tried to order a new one. Since they were on national backorder the dealer (thank god) decided to have my radiator repaired for a temporary fix. I have to say, the service department at Don Mackey Cadillac in Tucson, AZ has been great to me, especially after hearing some of the horror stories some of you other forum members go through.

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
That seems to be a problem isolated to the V cars as there have been no complaints from CTS members But we do share your differential failures. Do you think the Natzi Republic is assembling our German rear ends?:mad2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Update---RADIATOR came in and it's SMASHED & DENTED!!!! My "V" is apart and now we MUST WAIT again for another Radiator----
Feline

·
Registered
139 Posts
OLD Radiator is in and she is HOME Again--waiting for Another Radiator!!! They really can't say when another might be in.
SAD in OHIO
Feline

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
13 Participants
ctsvett