Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CT6 Platinum White Tri-coat with Super Cruise
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in Dec I downloaded the GPS update and had no problems; faster then they said it was. Yesterday I had to use it since the update. I noticed this strange symbol in the dash where the upcoming turn would be. At the time I was driving straight with no turns due for several miles. I switched the view from GPS to radio, telephone, etc., and it never changed until I was due to make a turn. Checked the users manual and can't fine any reference. Looks like a telephone, but its not. What is it?

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
That's the icon I get when switching to phone in the DIC. Maybe yours got stuck?! Is it still there after you restart the car?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Just wondering. Maybe our esteemed Cadillac advisors who are on this page can give some insight.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it figured out. It was the phone icon. When I scrolled down choices, I must had inadvertently clicked on the phone icon. It stayed on until to day when I was again strolling thru trying to figure it out. It was the phone. Thanks for al who tried to help.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Glad you worked it out! I make phone calls that way from time to time...pretty user friendly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts