Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 CTS Premium - 10 CTS Luxury - Sold= 04 CTS Luxury
311 Posts
tape is covered on the airbag emblem from the manufacturer to prevent scratches when they install it. my guess when it was installed in the car the tape was never removed and got baked in the sun ? Thats my guess.

·
Registered
'09 CTS AWD previously, '18 CTS AWD
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O, so I can remove it? In other words, it's not covering up a scratch or missing "paint"?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,171 Posts
Only you can answer that one. Of course you can remove it, but now that it has been there for a period of time and whether or not it takes some of the colors with it, who knows? Me, I would probably try it, but that's me.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
^^Yep. No way I could leave it on. Would drive me bat crap crazy having to look at it every time I'd get in the drivers seat!

View attachment 303122

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Another thought........... if it took you this long to notice it, get hypnotized so you can just forget it.

Really, it's minor and other than you now know it's there it can't be that bad! I'd remove it if it were mine.

Marv

·
Registered
12 CTS Premium - 10 CTS Luxury - Sold= 04 CTS Luxury
311 Posts
try using a little bit of adhesive remover with a microfiber cloth and you should be fine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts