Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,482 Posts
That's called the lock cylinder, the ignition switch is the electrical part down on the column.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm pretty sure you push the release then turn the key to the "ACC" position and pull the whole cylinder out.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.