Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been so busy I have not been out on this page for a couple weeks...... I have a lot of reading to catch up on.....:bonkers:

I'd like to say Thanks to Stealth V, the tune is amazing. The simpliest way I can explain the Power increase is..... think of how "crisp & responsive" your car feels on a cool Saturday Morning with the sun out and birds chirping. When you hop in and you're driving to the Gym... the store... whereever (without family & kids). Before there's any heat soak issues or anything like that....... Think of how you car feels at that moment and that's how it feels ALL THE TIME with the Stealth Tune :bouncy:

If I now bang a quick 2nd gear, the car breaks loose 2x of what it did before, same in 3rd gear. I even got a little "wigly" shifting into 4th gear now with this tune. Stealth gets a double :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VinMan out.......

·
Registered
Charger SRT-8
118 Posts
Dude, first, you've never been inside a gym. I know, I've seen you. Second, getting "wigly" into 4th doesn't count when it's pouring rain outside.....

MOPAR: Move Over - Power Approaching Rapidly

See ya around Dude! Nice car. Now find out some lap times at Laguna Seca or vs. an STS-V !!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
take this tune out and put the factory one back in for dealer visits
thats the only reason I went with diablosport - handheld. But Ricks stealth tune is superior....I dont really know if it makes that big of a difference on a primarily stock ls6....I will probably switch over to stealth after i have done more mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i had diablo in my z06 and it sucks. ended up using ls1 edit and made 27 hp on the wheeels on a stock car. can the stealth do that for the V?

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I would have liked to have Stealth tune my PCM, but since my car is a daily driver I can't afford the down time to send it off to him :( I went ahead and purchased LS1edit, since a single license is approx the same cost as a hand held tuner, but more options at your disposal. However I am running the thought in the back of my mind of purchasing a second PCM from GMparts direct and sending it off to be tuned, since they appear to be about 350.00. That would be damned cool to have them to swap out and make some comparisions or have one with the stock tune in it incase I need to have it hauled back to the dealership.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got past the Stealth to factory by buying a new chip assembly. Have one factory flashed, and one stealth flashed. If I have warranty work to do, I put the factory one in it, but cannot wait to take it out as soon as I get it home!

livingthedream
turn the key and smile

1 - 13 of 13 Posts