Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow caddy owners. I just purchased my '05 cts a few weeks ago. It's silver. I'm thinking of putting some 20" Asanti rims on it, but I want to stagger them. I want to put 20 x 8.5 on the front and 20 x 10 on the back. Has anyone seen this on any rims? I'm curious to know what they look like before I buy them.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
i like the staggered look. there are a couple people here with staggered 20's.

samiam23 has some that are REAL nice. maybe he can help you out.

sorry i can't help...

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
staggered is definitely nice and will allow you to get a larger lip in the rear especially with the correct offset. we don't currently sell asanti, not sure if you are stuck on that brand or not, but we have brands much better quality for the same if not less cost

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
1 Posts
Hey Guys, I've got a 2003 CTS and I have been wanting to put some 20s on it. Every place I go tells me that I can't without having hazards. Is this true? What do I gotta do to get my dream rims??

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Hey Guys, I've got a 2003 CTS and I have been wanting to put some 20s on it. Every place I go tells me that I can't without having hazards. Is this true? What do I gotta do to get my dream rims??

that's a big lie. just make sure to get the correct offset and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
cts?
187 Posts
that's a big lie. just make sure to get the correct offset and you'll be fine.
What would be the correct offset and rim width for a 20" wheel on an 03 cts if i wanted to go staggered, and also what tire size would you recommend?

I have been looking at 20x8 with a 38 offset, 225/35/20 tire, but knowing u can go staggered without any problems i prefer to go that route.

Thanks.

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
I would recommend a 245/30-20 or 245/35-20. If you want staggered wheels and tires then I'd recommend 245/35-20s in front and 275/30-20, though I would hope someone who has attempted to fit 275s in the rear of the CTS will chime in, because I'll guarentee it will require some fender modification. You may also be able to use the following: 245/30-20 front and 285/25-20 rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts