1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
You seem to have improved the car and not just added to it.....That's what I like to see.
I'm not quite sure I like the suede and don't quite understand the strobes but all in all......very nice. :thumbsup:

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Wheels look great. Hopefully in the future more performance parts will pop up for you to install.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Looks GOLDEN!!!

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Looks good. I really like the tail end enhancements. :) Those lights look sweet blacked out. I'd love to see it with the lights on.

But a cross between a maybach and an escalade??? :rolleyes: Not quite sure I get that one... ;)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody!
Actually so far the tailights seem to be my favorite mod, they just look so cool. If anybody wants to go theirs tinted my guy here in dc will do it for $50 and he could really use the work.

Anyway the suede is really much cooler in person then in pictures, and i only decided to do it when i saw it and felt it in person.

The strobes are eventually going to fire in time with music playing on my system, for right now they are just set up to wig wags (the same one the atf uses) its pretty random, but its unique.

Thanks for all your feedback are u guys still having issues with the guestbook?

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
I gotta say that that is one sweet looking CTS. I would like to the how you installed the PS2. That must look clean judging by the way you got the rest of the car looking.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I like it all... cept if i were to do it I would have painted the caliper black and not red. I dont think it looks right in that car.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Looking Good in the Neighborhood!

I agree with the calipers being black instead of red. Just not my cup of tea for a Cadillac. I am considering the whole brake mod thing, and I would leave my calipers black. Good Job!!!!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Maybe a dark gray would be a good color too for the calipers.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
or a kinda light gold color. Looks great, whats plained for stage 2?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im talking with a few companies, but in the works is a supercharger, a chip and nitrous. Also a small, but clear sound system......also thinking about adding two more brake calipers, more on that later...

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Im talking with a few companies, but in the works is a supercharger, a chip and nitrous. Also a small, but clear sound system......also thinking about adding two more brake calipers, more on that later...
God I WISH I had your money. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
looks pretty good, i would really like to know how you tinted the taillights and to what percent? thanks. plus, where did you put the ps2 and what kind of monitor do you have in the visor? and with the eibach drop, its only 1.2 inches in the rear and 1 inch in the front. plus, with stock suspension i got tear in my tires from the rear fenders....what all did you have to cut away? and did you roll the rear fenders?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts