Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,482 Posts
Chuck C said:
what are they, what is their purpose, what do they look like, and where are they located in my car?

(just had them replaced and i'm clueless as to what took place)
Sorry Chuck,
I tried posting an answer to this earlier today but my cable went down.
Let me try again. The links connect the anti-sway bar (stabilizer bar) to the body and/or other suspension components depending on make and model. Unfortunately, FWD Cadillacs tend to go through them and they do make a lot of noise when they're bad. Fortunately, they're both cheap and easy to replace.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.