Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stabilizer bar disconnected engine power reduced what does it mean it started moments after my car was rear ended.I had a brand new cargo carrier on the back of the car when I was rear ended we got out looked at it and everything seem to be fine except it was trashed the man paid me $100 with the change information On the way home the stabilizer bar disconnected engine power decrease came on my car immediately slow down the car came to keeping Stop and then died it started back up and I made it home I called the insurance company They had it towed to the body shop when I got there I explained what was going on and why was afraid to drive it but the only thing they were concerned about is the damage they had a car six weeks repetitively I’ve asked what’s the stabilizer bar they said it never happened to them after finding out that the front of my car is a 2007 in the back of my car is a 2014 with the double exhaust is fixed but the stabilizer bar disconnected engine reduction can this happen when your rear ended can anybody help they said they would pay for it if it’s related To the accident

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,829 Posts
OK, thread moved to the proper forum. I'm not sure how you found your way to posting in the '04-07 CTS-V forum, but hopefully now that the thread is in the right place you can get some advice from fellow Escalade owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts