Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been dealing with a sporadic major computer issue which includes Stabilitrak, Computer, and transmission for about 15 months. Last month, it was determined that I needed a new battery and the cause was "Low Voltage". Unfortunately, replacing the battery did not work. I have included a video, which is now available on YouTube to see exactly what my XTS4 is and has been doing for over a year. It just spent over 2 weeks at Otto Cadillac and no resolution has been found. If anyone else has/had this issue, please share. I have taken my XTS4 back to the dealership for now the 4th attempt to resolve. The YouTube link is

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,834 Posts
It would be helpful to include all diagnostic and/or troubleshooting performed as documented on the dealer invoices, listing DTC's etc. Intermittent failures are the most challenging to isolate. Offering any advice without more info to successfully troubleshoot this remotely is a stretch.

Have all ground points been verified and checked for tightness? Has your dealership elevated your problem to the TAC or had a factory engineer brought on-site?

CCC

·
Registered
2016 Escalade ESV, 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2
1,721 Posts
If it’s a bunch of low voltage trouble codes, maybe there is a battery cable issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts