Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 N* AWD
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2004 will sometimes engage the stalibitrack when we are making a slight turn at normal speeds. Is ther a easy fix for this or do I have another trip to the dealer ($100)

·
Registered
2012 SRX Lux; 2013 XTS Lux
116 Posts
A common cause of this problem is a faulty steering position sensor. There may well be no error code recorded.
I suggested replacement under warranty, describing previous postings on this site, and the dealer agreed. Problem solved!
Good luck.

·
Registered
2008 SRX
403 Posts
There is no fix for this on an '04- if it is a u-turn type turn at parking lot speeds. I think I can get every '04 built to do it. TAC was aware of it when I came across my first one. They had me snapshot everything, replace everything, and sent out the field engineer who verified there was no correction.

·
Registered
2004 N* AWD
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no fix for this on an '04- if it is a u-turn type turn at parking lot speeds. I think I can get every '04 built to do it. TAC was aware of it when I came across my first one. They had me snapshot everything, replace everything, and sent out the field engineer who verified there was no correction.
Thanks to all who replied. This happens at normal speeds, sometime when going straight down the road, think I will get a SPS when it gets worse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts