Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was justwondering if a caddy had Stablitrak is it also a given that it would have the constantly variable road sensing suspension also, or are they two serperate items? Thanks in advance :(

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
They are two different systems. StabiliTrak works with the steering system via "yaw" sensors, and Road Sensing Suspension works with the suspension system. The two systems work together to provide a comprehensive adaptive vehicle control system. I wouldn't doubt that the Magnetic Ride Control (available now only in the Seville and Corvette) will be coming to the Deville soon.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Katshot said:
They are two different systems. StabiliTrak works with the steering system via "yaw" sensors, and Road Sensing Suspension works with the suspension system. The two systems work together to provide a comprehensive adaptive vehicle control system. I wouldn't doubt that the Magnetic Ride Control (available now only in the Seville and Corvette) will be coming to the Deville soon.

LOL well I did realize they are two different systems but I guess I worded my question wrong. Does the car require road sensing suspension to have stabilitrak. Or can stabilitrak work without active suspension?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts